New resources are constantly under development. Check out these latest resources, published through PCPI or externally by our staff authors:
● Closing the Referral Loop Tool Kit - Through participation in a quality improvement collaborative, dyads were able to increase the number of closed referrals from 40% to 70%, and significantly improve physician satisfaction with the referral process. Learn more and access the CRL tool kit here.
● Common Clinical Registry Framework Domain Analysis Model - This Health Level Seven® International (HL7®) publication describes a general clinical registry from a data standards and interoperability perspective. Learn more and access the DAM here.
● Measure specification resources - The PCPI Measurement Science team has created several internal, and collected several external resources, and made them available to you here.
● PCPI-stewarded measures - PCPI stewards select measure(s) in several clinical conditions or topic areas. These measures are listed in order by condition or topic area here.
● Qualified Clinical Data Registries in MACRA - This fact sheet explains the basics of the QCDR program and may be helpful to QCDR stewards in creating educational collateral for your participants. Learn more and access the QCDR fact sheet here.
Interested in learning more about our consulting services, education & training opportunities, and downloadable resources? Contact PCPI Membership Manager, Bevin Rousopoulos at email@example.com.